Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Wishing a speedy recovery to Dick Cheney

Today it was reported that former Vice President Dick Cheney had suffered a minor heart attack.  Let me add my wishes for his speedy recovery, and express my heartfelt support with some Chenykus from Jim Treacher at the Daily Caller:

Yeah, I shot that guy
And I had some heart attacks
And I kept you safe

***
I’m bald and morose
I don’t look good in swim trunks
Eight years, no attacks

***
Dear Los Angeles:
We stopped an assault on you
“Hey, thanks” will suffice

***
Look out, terrorists!
Obama’s secret weapon:
Approval ratings

***
Every time I sneer
Khalid Sheikh Mohammed faints
Try that one, Barack

***
When you attacked me
I disclosed my location:
All up in your face

***
Redefine “torture”
To mean anything you want:
Waterboarding worked

***
Hello, Jon Stewart
You cried on September 12th
But haven’t since: Why?
***
Remember, lefties
I’m not running for office
Your polls make me laugh
***
This isn’t a smirk
You’re just not worth the regard
Of my entire face

I wish you a speedy recovery, Mr. Vice President.

1 comment: